Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sharing the News!






It was over a week that I was contacted with the news that I would be able to participate as a finalist in the Ford Focus Contest that I entered in November. There are 2 really great things about winning this! Ford will be giving $10,000 to Love Without Boundaries for baby formula and it will be helping some of the nutrition programs we have. What great news for cuties like these! These two kids are in the Nutrition program at Huainan, Anhui where we need some funding, so this will be great! Since I heard today that approval was given for the charity, Love Without Boundaries, I shared the news publicly.


Here is my video that I made for the contest if you haven't seen it. See Below, or at this link:
http://apps.facebook.com/globaltestdrive/showentry?entryurl=%2Fcontests%2Fshowentry%2F629689




The second thing is I am going to Spain! I have never been to Spain-never been to Europe and now Darrell and I will be leaving in about 2 weeks to go to Spain. The 40 winners will get to test drive a 2012 Ford Focus. I read on the site that they come in 8 colors. I have driven a lot of white cars in my life and I really hope it is not white (that is one of the possibilities)...hmmm maybe Kona Blue would be nice.

I admit I am pretty excited about the trip and the award

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and so happy for the babies that will benefit from your hard work! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete