Monday, February 14, 2011

Two More Days....






Time is getting short now. Today I had some nervousness because I got an e-mail from some media people wanting information. I had been warned this might happen...so now I may end up in the newspaper or on the news...aaHHHH...Breathe deeply! OK, tell me, does this look like the kind of lady who receives $10,000 for a charity because of a video and goes to SPAIN to test drive a car??? I'm a HOUSE WIFE!

Ford put out a press release...have you ever read anything like this and realized you are one of the 100 people they are talking about????

http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=34065

1 comment:

  1. Congrats what an excellent job you did and for such a great cause!! Enjoy the trip - been to Spain at this time of year and pack on the warm side :-) Still a beautiful place to visit.
    Lavonne Dideon

    ReplyDelete