Monday, April 11, 2011

I DID IT!! 10,000 MILES


We left began our trip home at about 1 p.m. on Saturday and drove and drove and drove. We arrived in Eugene Oregon, probably around midnight and stopped for the night. Above is a photo I took in northern California.



Here is another photo of Northern California. I wasn't able to take a photo of the odometer when it reached 11152, which was 10,000 miles. So, I got a photo of it this morning. I got the 10,000 miles finished not too many miles from home yesterday. I have also raised $4262. I still have the car until Friday and my goal 6 weeks ends Wednesday evening. I am still hoping that I might bring in some more donations since this is going 100% to the Preemie and Special Formula Fund for Love Without Boundaries.

Below is my final Capitol Picture, in Salem Oregon. I visited 6 capitols in the last 6 weeks: Salt Lake City, UT. Salem, Oregon. Olympia, Washington. Helena, Montana. Sacramento, California and Boise, Idaho.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment...that is a lot of driving! It must feel so good to have it under your belt now. Congrats again!!! - Charissa

    ReplyDelete