Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Capitol City of the State of Washington

Well, today, I added to my Capitol City photos by posing in the car at the Washington State Capitol in Olympia, Washington. I also was on the Olympic Peninsula in Shelton. I drove about 600 miles today and we are now a few miles above 5600. I visited 2 Ford Dealerships today also. One was Lakewood Ford and the other was in Olympia and was called 20th Century Ford.
I ate lunch at a Chinese buffet today in Shelton and just wanted to report what my fortune cookie fortune said: "You will receive unexpected support over the next week. Accept it graciously." WOW, I sure hope this one comes true! So, if you are that unexpected support for me in this project, I'll thank you in advance!! (My dollars are not increasing very fast. Again, I am still at $2235!) I still have a long way to go to get to $10,000 and I sure am spending a lot of time on this project! But, I am grateful that I have brought in another $2235 dollars for the formula, and either way, I plan to succeed at the 10,000 miles part of the goal!



No comments:

Post a Comment