Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Trip for Today

This morning after dropping kids off at school, I took off for Oregon. For me, the Oregon border is only a half hour or so from where I live. I drove to Hermiston, Oregon, using the NAVIGATION system to find out where a Ford Dealership was. I showed off the car to a couple of sales people. One thing for sure, at most of the Ford Dealerships I have visited, the Sales staff are quite interested in seeing the car. I was invited to return tomorrow to visit because a Ford Zone Leader is going to be there.

To get into Oregon, I went over the Columbia River. While I was in Oregon, I also made a quick visit to McNary Dam before heading back to Washington.

Then I drove up to Prosser, Washington, where I visited another Dealership. There was quite the group of interested Sales staff there.


I have added a few miles to my total which is now at 1,205 miles of my 10,000.

Donations are still at $1000 as no new donations were recorded today. I have added a Chip In to this blog for easy donations. ANY amount is accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment