Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Kind Donation in Hermiston

This morning, I drove back to Hermiston, Oregon. While there, I met one of the Ford Company's Regional leaders, Sean Weingarten. I chatted with him about the car and told him I didn't want to give it back and teasingly asked if he could make it so I didn't have to. He asked me what I like about the car and I told him I like that I can't lock myself out of it (this is a big plus for me) and the Navigation system. I also met Tom Denschel who owns this Hermiston store and also the Ford store in Prosser that I visited yesterday and Tim Buffington who is his business partner. They talked with me about the car, and my experiences.







Then Mr. Denchel pulled out his wallet, and took out two $100 bills and gave them to me for the baby formula. It was so kind of him....





Current Statistics: $1200
1365 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment