Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Great Driving Day



Well, this was a very busy driving day. After we did the newspaper route this morning, I left Richland around 6 a.m. The first picture I took was just before sunrise, before I got to Spokane, Washington. I drove up through Spokane and Coeur d' alene and then went over some mountain passes. Had some snow, but not too bad and still made good time.



I drove till I got to Missoula, Montana, where I stopped and got gas, had a car wash and went to visit the Bitteroot Ford Dealership. I met the manager there and his name is Hal Woods.

Then I drove to Helena, Montana, which is the capital of Montana. Though I have been to Montana before, I had never been to Helena. I actually do like seeing Capitol Buildings, so I took a couple pictures of the one there.

While I was in Helena, I had an interview with a report from KXLH and it was to run on the 10:00 news tonight. I got to tell a lot about why I was doing this. I did this at the Ford Dealership there n Helena. I was in Helena for about an hour. Then I drove on to Idaho Falls, Idaho. Today I drove over 700 miles, so I am above 3700 miles now! Donations are still at $1775. Miles are going up faster than dollars....

My news story in Helena is at : http://www.kxlh.com/player/?video_id=7128

Have you every been to Montana? IT is beautiful!! I enjoyed some of the beautiful scenery and listening to 70's and 80's music for a while. Dates me, I know.





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DannytheGhostrider said...
    Shalom

    whow, Montana IS beautiful, I should go there! Know I have been following you, take care and be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having fun driving around. Are you staying with family in IF? Pretty pictures. We'll see if we can figure out a donation. =)

    ReplyDelete