Thursday, March 10, 2011

Check out THESE!

Here are a couple of pictures. These are babies that are currently in Nutrition Programs through Love Without Boundaries. They don't yet have families of their own, but I hope they will someday. Until then, one thing they do have is people who they don't even know who are trying to help them by providing one of the most important things they need: Formula. That is why I am going to drive 10,000 miles, hoping that I can match Ford's $10,000 with a 2nd $10,000 to help provide formula for babies like these. Aren't they beautiful?

Update for today: Only drove 35 miles, but I am now at 1400 miles driven.

New donations today: $100 to take us to $1300.

Would you like to help babies like these? Any amount helps me to my goal of $10,000. I have 5 weeks to do it. Please consider whether you could help. There is a Chip In that goes through PayPal just to the right of this entry. Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment